CNSI Joins Healthcare Management Administrators’ Upcoming Medicaid Managed Care Webinar
May 17, 2016
Categories: Press Releases
At a time when Medicaid states and health plans are already stretched from a budgetary and resource perspective, implementing new, tighter rules on data quality, quality ratings and provider screenings puts an additional burden on staff. In addition, Medicaid Managed Care plans are being asked to improve their operational, administrative and reporting capabilities in order to adhere to revised standards of contract performance.
On Tuesday, May 24, CNSI’s Chief Health Innovation Officer, Arvinder Singh, will join three other panelists from Health Management Associates to discuss how automated technology and data analytics can help states and Medicaid Managed Care plans centralize, track and submit performance and compliance data.
This free webinar, “Implementing the Final Medicaid Managed Care Rules: How to Drive Compliance and Delivery System Performance for States and Health Plans,” will explore six key learning objectives:
1. Exploring the New Medicaid Managed Care Regulations
2. Viewing compliance solutions like MC-Track®
3. Learning to track key performance criteria through data analysis and automated dashboards
4. Monitoring Medicaid pay-for-performance to maximize incentive payments and withholdings
5. Driving completion of Medicaid Managed Care corrective action and quality improvement plans
Click here to register for the event. And stay tuned on CNSI’s website for insights and results of the conversation.