CNSI Gives Back to Support Students in the U.S. and India
October 7, 2021
Categories: Press Releases
McLean, VA—October 7, 2021 – CNSI, a leading business services provider developing innovative health information technology solutions, is proud to support low-income students during the 2021-2022 school year. In keeping with our core value to neighborly serve our local communities, CNSI’s employees donated items based on local needs – school supplies, backpacks, laptops, and/or lunch money – to benefit students living near seven CNSI office locations in the U.S. and India.
The donations were made as part of “CNSI Gives Back,” the company’s recently launched new approach to corporate social responsibility, which builds on the company’s long-standing commitment to volunteerism and philanthropy. Under CNSI Gives Back, the company champions causes that embody its mission and values, focusing on social determinants of health affecting education, health access, and healthier communities.
“For children of low-income families, returning to the classroom without the supplies they need can feel embarrassing at an age when most are just trying to fit in and learn like everyone else,” said Todd Stottlemyer, CNSI CEO. “CNSI Gives Back is honored to do our part in supporting equitable opportunities for learning by giving these students the tools they need to start the school year right.”
Below is the breakdown of donated items by CNSI office location:
- Donated 40 sack-packs filled with the complete list of requested school supplies to benefit students at Falls Church High School.
- Donated $1,130 to the Dine with Dignity fund, which provides meals for Montgomery County Public School (MCPS) students. At $2.25 per lunch, that equates to 502 meals for low-income students.
- Donated 15 backpacks for MCPS students.
- Donated 20 backpacks with assorted school supplies to benefit high-needs students attending Learning Undefeated’s STEM summer camp in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Donated assorted school supplies to support 45 children attending Ingham and Eaton County schools.
- Donated assorted school supplies to benefit students at Chaires Elementary School.
Salt Lake City, UT:
- Donated assorted school supplies to support the United Way’s “Stuff the Bus” campaign.
- Donated $150 in assorted school supplies to support Thurston County Schools via the Little Red Schoolhouse program.
Chennai India: Government High School Perumbakkam
- CNSI donated 10 laptops configured with Windows 10 operating system to benefit students at Government High School Perumbakkam.
Donations were made throughout the months of August and September 2021.
CNSI delivers a broad range of health information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of state and federal agencies and commercial clients. We align, build, and manage innovative, high-quality, cost-effective solutions that help clients achieve their mission, enhance business performance, reduce costs, and improve the health for over 50 million Americans. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, CNSI employs a world-class team of technologists, program managers, and subject matter experts, all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical information technology implementations. CNSI’s website is: http://www.cns-inc.com.
CNSI MEDIA CONTACT: